dailysylheter somoy
March 24, 2024
nternational Desk News :: An Israeli attack targeting civilians who were waiting for aid southeast of Gaza City left at least 19 Palestinians dead, according to Gaza’s Ministry of Health and its Media Office.
“The Israeli occupation commits a massacre, killing 19 and injuring 23 civilians while thousands of citizens were waiting for flour and aid near Al-Kuwait roundabout,” Gaza’s media office said in a statement on Saturday (March 23).
It said that the Israeli army and tanks opened fire with machine guns “towards the hungry people who were waiting for bags of flour and aid in a place far from posing any danger to the occupation”.
Mahmud Basal, the spokesman for the Civil Defence Department in Gaza, said there had been “heavy shooting at civilians” and victims had been transported to a nearby Ahli Arab Hospital.
But with Gaza’s healthcare system at near collapse, many were treated outside in the open air.
“There were very serious injuries, some of whom were injured by shrapnel. The reality is tragic, difficult and challenging,” he said.
Alaa al-Khudary, a witness at the scene, said that the Israeli forces shot at the crowd, leaving “many dead” and leaving others injured while they tried to get “a bite to eat” for their children.
News Desk :: Students from Dhaka College and City College once again clashed in the capital’s Science Lab area on
News Desk :: TIn southern Morocco, volunteers are hunting for waste embedded in the sand, and they don’t have to
News Desk :: The third round of talks between the BNP delegation and the National Consensus Commission is currently taking
News Desk :: Bangladesh Ambassador to Qatar Md Nazrul Islam received Prof Yunus upon his arrival at Hamad International Airport
News Desk ::In yet another price hike within just two days, the Bangladesh Jewellers Association (BAJUS) has announced a new
He claims that false and conspiratorial propaganda is being carried out against Rahima Khanam, a UK expatriate daughter of Maulana
News Desk :: The suspect, identified as Mozammel Hossain, a CNG-run autorickshaw driver from Gorai-Sakhipur road, is the son of
News Desk :: In a major policy shift, Russia’s Supreme Court on Thursday officially removed the Taliban from its list